104 - REFLECTING FEELING - REFLEJANDO SENTIMIENTOS
This module is suitable for Mental Health Professionals, Interns and Graduate Students with Intermediate to Advanced Spanish
Video Time 13:50
- Pronounce at least five adjectives in Spanish that describe feeling states.
- Pronounce at least two Therapist Reflecting Feeling Statement using the verb 'Sentirse' to provide active reflective listening
- Pronounce at least two Therapist Reflecting Feeling Statement Using the verb Estar.
- Practice the cultural concept of Confianza.
- Learn at least five new vocabulary words in clinical Spanish.
In this module you will learn the correct vocabulary for identifying feelings. You will also build reflecting statements with verb conjugations for Reflecting Feelings which is a common psychotherapeutic intervention. You will also practice staying congruent with the usted form in your statements and questions.