CONTINUING EDUCATION HOURS
We are pleased to announce that as of 8/28/23
we have been approved as a Continuing Education Provider in California.
We are proud to announce that as of August, 2023, we have been approved by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists as Continuing Education Providers. This means that clinicians can now receive Continuing Education Hours for studying Clinical Spanish with our program. Please check with your Licensing Board to verify reciprocity.
Courses meet the qualifications for the specified hours of continuing education credit for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and LEPs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. Spanish for Mental Health Professionals is approved by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists to sponsor continuing education for LMFT, LCSW, LPCC, LEP. Spanish for Mental Health Professionals maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
How to Obtain Continuing Education Hours
In order to receive your Continuing Education Hours for this module, please complete the following instructions:
- Text us to schedule a free consultation about your goals, clinical duties and current level of Spanish
- Choose your program and pay the fee
- Download the Videos from the product description
- Download the Worksheets from the product description
- Watch videos
- Perform repetition exercises: Please pronounce and rehearse aloud each page of the exercise. Please rehearse and practice speaking the material on the slides for the times listed
- Complete and return Course Evaluation Forms
- Complete Tests
- Complete Verification of Hours Forms: Record the date, time, and duration of your verbal repetition practice. Make sure to complete the time requirement and document.
- Email instructor that you have completed the course email@example.com
Once you have completed all of these steps, you will be provided a link to download your diploma! And congratulations, great job!