108 - CLIENT'S PERSONAL INFORMATION - LA INFORMACIÓN PERSONAL DEL CLIENTE
This module is suitable for Mental Health Professionals, Interns and Graduate Students with Beginner to Advanced Spanish
Video Time: 20:09
- Ask the client in Spanish 'can you fill out these papers please?'
- Pronounce at least five statements or questions to obtain a client's personal identifying information.
- Pronounce at least five or more questions in Spanish to obtain information about the client's family history
- Pronounce at least five or more questions in Spanish to obtain information about the client's medical history.
- Explain in Spanish what the client should do in an emergency.
In this module you will learn the vocabulary necessary for obtaining information commonly found on an Intake Form. You will also build questions to enable you to gather the necessary information.