806 - INDIVIDUAL TELECONFERENCE - PSYCHOTHERAPY AND ASSESSMENT IN CORRECTIONAL SETTINGS
This module is suitable for mental health professionals with intermediate to advanced Spanish who want to improve their ability to treat clients impacted by the justice system.
- Three One-Hour Personal Teleconference Sessions with an instructor
- 27 page Workbook with reading comprehension and repetition practice exercises
- One test
- One Course Evaluation Form
- Once you have completed the above, notify firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will send your Certificate of Completion
This Module is ideal for mental health clinicians working in correctional settings such as: jails, prisons, hospitals, juvenile justice facilities, probation, and parole.
This module will prepare you with essential language and practical interventions for psychotherapy and assessment.
Practice implementing Assessment & Psychotherapy sessions using:
- Actual clinical scenarios
- Vignettes associated with a troubled past
- Therapist-client dialogues
- Assessment phrases
- Person-Centered Therapy phrases
- Motivational Interviewing phrases
- Confidentiality disclosure within the system,
- Legal and slang vocabulary,
- Prepare for common client responses,
- Grammar exercises