- Psychotherapy and Assessment in Correctional Settings: 3 Private One Hour Teleconference Lessons and 27 page study guide
Psychotherapy and Assessment in Correctional Settings: 3 Private One Hour Teleconference Lessons and 27 page study guide
For therapists working in correctional settings such as jails, prisons, hospitals, juvenile justice facilities, probation and parole, this module will prepare you with essential language and practical interventions for psychotherapy and assessment.
Get a head start by studying real-life clinical scenarios, vignettes associated with a troubled past, therapist-client dialogues, assessment phrases, Person-Centered Therapy phrases, Motivational Interviewing phrases, confidentiality disclosure within the system, legal and slang vocabulary, prepare for common client responses, grammar exercises and much more.
· Three Private Fifty-minute Skype Lessons - Relaxed, fun, friendly atmosphere.
How To participate:
· Pay the fee and the study guides will be sent to you via email.
· After you have studied and become familiarized with the lessons, schedule your Skype Lesson.
· You have three months from the date of purchase to complete the lessons.
Thank you and we look forward to working with you to improve your clinical Spanish.